- Today is Valentine’s Day, 2003
- Teddy sets sail one of the greatest pageants of sea power the world has ever seen!
- Business Loans, Venture Funding and Investors Cost You in Interest, Equity and Control of Your Company
- SPOILER ALERT: There is No Step-by-Step Checklist to Ensure Entrepreneurial Success
- Entrepreneur Wisdom: Are You Seeking Insights From the Wrong Sources and People? Most Aspiring Entrepreneurs Do.
The 12-Month Government Contracting Academy Program
Month 1-6: Structured Training and Coaching Modules
During the first six months, GCA teaches you how to register to bid on government contracts, where to find current government contract opportunities and how to tailor your specific qualifications to align with government contracting opportunities. You will also learn how the Federal Government market REALLY works.
Month 7-12: Situation-Specific Mentoring and Coaching Support
During the next six months, GCA mentors and supports you as you begin taking steps towards market penetration, developing critical “differentiators” and building competitive proposals.
Month 13+: Ongoing Advisory Board Support
GCA also offers optional Advisory Board support after successfully completing the program. During this phase, GCA can support you as you focus on standardizing business operations and managing your awarded government contracts.